Pages

Jan 1, 2014

Happy new year 2014

Hello everybody(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Its really 2014 and time really fly so fast.
I just wanna share my fashion in end of 2013
lol my face Σ (੭ु ຶਊ ຶ)੭ु⁾⁾

second pose (⌒▽⌒)

my friend made me laugh (*≧艸≦)



i use cardigan that i bought at uniqlo Jakarta. Its good but i think i need to change my clothes. Hmm,im still learnig bout fashion. Combine many clothes coz im boring seeing guy wearing just t-shirt or 1 piece clothes. I wanna make something different lol. Even my friend said im "alay". Nah i take it as compliment. Hope u can comment my fash. o(≧∇≦o)

Next i will use my one clothes that i bought at uniqlo too. Maybe will looks like a butler. Aahahaha.. I wanna try it when i have an event.

Nah,becoz its a new year i hope u have wishes. Its good to have wish, but dont forget to realize it le. Many people just said i hope n i wanna but dont try to make it happen. I hope u can make ur 2014 wishes happened reader. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

My wishes i hope i have work so i can get money and travel to another anime and comic event in Jakarta again. Hahaha. So simple huh. But i wanna gone to anime and comic event again. Ahh and often update my blog and can start writing to make a story. Its my hope for this 2014 O(≧∇≦)O

That all my friends

I wish Happy New Year 2014 to all My Friends σ(≧ε≦o)

No comments:

Post a Comment