Pages

Aug 25, 2014

AFAID Special Event : LiSA Concert;Gelar Jepang Universitas Indonesia (GJUI)

Hello my lovely reader ٩(๑ơలơ)۶♡
This time i will share my experience when i met my lovely *opps (ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑)wow!*✰

LiSAのコンサート

AFAID last event was LiSA solo concert
It was held at Wisma Nusantara : Annex Building, Saturday 24 August 2014
Annex Building

Ohh before we continue the story i have a "little" incident on my ticket

I bought my ticket from my Semarang friend
He gave his voucher ticket to me when he went back
On monday i just knew that i lost it. Dropped when i back in Hotel !!! ٩(⌯꒦ິ̆ᵔ꒦ິ)۶ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ
I became dizzy and panic. Call my friend, call hotel even i email AFA official
I wanna go to the concert .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
The AFA official told me to email Rajakarcis and so did i
The next day i didnt get the reply from Rajakarcis so i decide to call the information
But she said i must wait for the reply. I even email again 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。
But my friend from my office told me to go to Rajakarcis place
And tomorow i go to that place. I prepare anything that i need if the keeper ask question to me
When im in its just 5 minutes. She ok and give me a privilege to in. 
Maybe she know that i trying so hard to get my ticket back
Thank you AFA official and Rajakarcis (´∇ノ`*)ノ
Ticket


OK,lets continue ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨
I go to looking for merchandise and i bought a album CD(my friend asked me), keychain and light stick
I need Lighstick cos it really make concert more powerful and fun. Trust me !!!
My First LightStick
Merchandise Shop

After that i go to the concert Hall and meet with my friend
Too bad that i cant watch LiSA beside him
Concert Hall

Concert Hall 2

Concert Hall 3
Then suddely the light goes out. Everybody shout !!!!!!!!! LISA HERE !!!! ૮(ᶿ̴͈᷇ॢ௰ᶿ̴͈᷆ॢ)ა✧
The first song was Crossing Field !!!! OMG !!! Kawai kawai kakoi !!!
Sing, shout, jump with light stick really made me more energetic ! (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ
After that she sing 2 song that you wont hear on album or single. My luck
i just remember "kataomoi", cute LiSA (´・` )♡
After that Q&A section. Its so sad that many people who their question choosed didn attend it (╯︵╰,)
But i post a question and same with the last question. I think the MC said wrong my name thats why i didnt raise my hand for LiSA look at me 。゜(`Д´)゜。
After that she sing Rising Hope and Bright Flight о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Me jump more and shout !!
I forget how many song she sing
And then we took the "picture"
Photo From LiSA FB

After that she gone back. We shout "Enkoru-Encore" and she back with "Batik"


Picture From LiSA Twitter
Kawaii !! KAWAIII !!! KAWAIIII !!! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪
For Encore she sang 2 more song. I just remember oath sign.
And then the last section is we will given Poster + LiSA sign from LiSA herself
GOO !!!!

After Jump and Shout


After that i sweat a lot and my hand is "pegel" plus my throat urghh
But my heart is like to burst out happy °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
LiSA Poster + Sign
So sad i cant photo her ヽ(´□`。)ノ
But when i take a poster from her i said "hontoni tanoshikatta" and she replied "yokatta" ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ
ARGHHH!!!!!!! KAWAII KAWAIII KAWAIII (◦′ᆺ‵◦) ♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧ ℒℴѵℯ ✧♡✧*¨*•.❥
I will watch her concert again really !!!! Love her !!੯ूᵕ̤ू U॒॒॒॒॒୭ℒℴѵℯ❤
The true Kawaii is from Japanese girl ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

And thats the end from LiSA concert.
Arigatou for all who helps and made me can go to LiSA concert !



GJUI

This is the Japanese Festival at UI
I wanna attend it cos there will be DOMO and Yun*chi
I came to UI with my friend and his friends. Its good to meet new friends ~(⁰▿⁰)~

We arrive at noon
The ticket price is 15000 rupiah. Dont expect to much in not-expensive ticket
It will be hot and full with minimum as i said. But try to enjoy it O(≧∇≦)O

I saw Kamen rider cosu with he riding his bike. So Sad i cant take a photo. Too late ( p′︵‵。)
Outside of the Gate.

Not as Full as AFA

Ticketing Box

I dunno the name but it looks like equipment in nihon no matsuri
With Rika

BIMA !!!

Super Sentai

Haihhhh !!!!

With my Company

Samurai-X and his fans (◐ o ◑ )

My Company at GJUI

KABUKI !! LIKE IT (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥

Tama-chan kero kero ␟␏(ɲ˃ ˈ̫̮ ˂ɳ)␟␏ෆ

Sasuke !!

Kawaii desu ne \(///Σ///)\

Melon Gaim

KID !!!

LAWSON Gundam !!
Cute Bicycle 乂❤‿❤乂

My Items That I bought
In there i cant meet Yon*chi cos she appears at night. I must go back huhuhuhuhu 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
And i cant took photo with Domo cos he gone to take interview ƈ  ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु
So i decide to upload photos from NHK
Kawaii ♥~(‘▽^人)

DOMO !!!! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Your Song (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

In there i meet Perfume fans Ina. Good that i have company that like Perfume fufufu
And i meet Comi too !!!!! Kawaiii Kawaii as usual (๑ᵉ̷͈◡ॢᵉ̷͈๑)Üfu♡
Shes Indonesian that i think kawaii and fashionable
I always forget to take photo with her. Her charm made me forget anything (/(エ)\)
Likes when meet her. ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

Thats all for my Japanese adventure !!
I really had so much fun, meet new friends even can see many Kawaii girl ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)
September i will be have next trip with my GJUI friends :)

So please always read it. Your view really made boku no kokoro Happy ´・ᴗ・`

Arigatouuuu
Jaaa nee (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment