Pages

Sep 14, 2013

My Last Battle

Tomorow i will face something that i feared amost
Last exam for my Pharmacist degree, thougt i dont really care bout this degree but im still scared
I have to passed this obstacle so i want gone holiday with no worries and done my new hobby :D
Today i will study full so i can pass it.

Ahh, im just finish reading Danny-choo* article. Really helping me to get support and looking for what i really want. The article said "Are u lived as what u really wanted to be ?". I like the statement about "if u live with hearing people said what u must do or dont, that will become ur habit and u will give ur life to others-not ur life". This statement really opens my mind what i wanna do, i dunno my decision to got master degree in Thai is really what i want. I still wanna think bout it again. So i hope u all who read this will thinking again bout ur decision. "Its really what u want, or its just to give satisfied others bullshyt".

hahahahha sorry for serious article now. I just wanna share my experience and though to all my reader blog XD . Dont ever regret ur decision ok. Just face it and before make decision plis think it first

Arigatou, ja ne ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

nb * : Danny choo is Director for Culture Japan. Creator of Mirai Suenaga. Member of the Japanese governments METI CIIC. He really aspires me alot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment